Enjoy the life-changing benefits of better hearing
We are delighted to announce a new local hearing care service thanks to our partnership with Hidden Hearing, one of the UK’s leading firms of hearing care professionals. You can now enjoy the very best in assessment, consultation and advice, right here and without charge.
One in five people over the age of 55 has difficulty hearing. For most of us, hearing loss is just normal wear and tear and one more fact of life. The good news is that help is available for those who choose to find it.
Digital technology has made possible an amazing range of new hearing aids which not only bring more and richer sounds into your life, but also come in a range of colours to match every hair and skin tone. They’re small, thin and virtually invisible.
Our service offers:
- A free hearing assessment and consultation
- The opportunity to try the very latest digital hearing aid technology
- Valuable information and advice
- Special payment terms for pensioners
- A free service check of your existing hearing aid (Not available for NHS hearing aids)
- A professional repair service
Nobody likes to be left out of what’s being said, and that’s what can start to happen as you lose your hearing. You may also find yourself turning up the volume on the TV, telling your friends that they’re mumbling when they talk, or asking people to repeat things.
Don’t let the sounds of your life pass you by.
About the free hearing assessment
Your hearing assessment will be carried out by a fully experienced professional Hearing Aid Dispenser who is registered with the Health & Care Professions Council. If you are suffering hearing loss which could be
improved by the use of technology, the Dispenser will be able to advise on the best options for you.
- If there is a problem, a solution can be found sooner rather than later and you can start to enjoy life once again.
- If your problem requires medical help, then a visit to your doctor will be recommended.
If you are starting to lose your hearing you can make up for the loss by using various types of hearing aid.